Asus Transformer getting updates on Honeycomb 3.2 recently, and the root for Asus Transformer Honeycomb 3.2 is out there, thanks to our lads from XDA Developer. TodayTablet has recenly posted on Asus Transformer Honeycomb 3.2 Root with One Click. Please read that post if you have yet read about that, before you go on to read this post. And if you already rooted your Asus Transformer, you can skip this post and read our post Today Best Selling Android Honeycomb Tablets Revealed.
But in order to maket it a stop for Asus Transformer Tablets owner, we are going to cover the step by step for that One Click for Windows User. Follow below instruction carefully.
Here are the step by step instruction, follow it carefully to get your Asus Transformer rooted.
- Download the Live-CD from this link Live-CD V0.4. And it’s still live at the time its posted. or you can check from this thread from XDA Developer to get updated vesion of the Live-CD.
- Download and install the ISO to CD burner if you don’t have it on your computer, can use this link, http://cdburnerxp.se/en/download, or just skip it if you already have it can skip to #4.
- Start the CD Burner and select “Burn Iso Image”, after that you can select the Live-CD files that you downloaded earlier, and click Burn Disk, Done.
- Keep the CD on your Disk Drive, and Reboot your PC / Laptop.
- IMPORTANT: Please check if you have your PC / Laptop boot from CD/DVD as the Boot Priority, on how to check it, please follow this link http://www.passwordunlocker.com/knowledge/change-bios-settings.html
- Follow the indication on-screen.
- After you follow #6 instructions on screen, you will get back to your Windows Desktop, now you will have program named, “Universal Root for ASUS TF101″, go ahead double click it.
- And you just have few clicks, and Congratulations, your Asus Transformer Honeycomb 3.2 is rooted.
Note: You will need to restart your Asus Transformer after the root processed.
VOL UP + POWER BUTTON for ~5sec = boot in APX mode. The screen will stay black as if it is turned off. This mode is used only when you use nvflash to flash boot/recovery/data partition (this is the first step in my script).
VOL DOWN + POWER BUTTON ~5sec = will appear a screen where it says to press vol down again to wipe all data (obviously you don’t want to do it now), or press up to enter RCK (recovery mode). If you installed CWM you will see the main menu navigable with vol up / vol down / power button.
If you have the stock recovery you will see a green android with a esclamation mark on a yellow triangle.
Note from TodayTablet Admin
Thanks for all of your support, this has been great to keep all the information about Android Tablets posted here. And we just had our first store on www.todaytablet.com/store and needs your support to keep this blog going. Please visit our store and anything you bought from here will not charge you extra money, but it will keep this store alive. Thanks to all of you.